Set of 8 cute handmade squirrel valentine cards for lovers

I made a set of 8 cute squirrel cards.

All cards are handmade and I print in-house on lovely, smooth matte Epson paper. I experimented with many different papers before I settled on this one:
It is archival,
water-resistant,
fade-resistant,
and has a beautiful richness!

Perfect for that special someone.

- Blank interior
- Matching solid soft white envelopes

lengh: 4 inch or 10 cm
width: 6 inch or 15 cm

The cards are printed on high resolution heavyweight paper and blank inside.

I ship internationally and the cards will be shipped in a a cello sleeve and board backed envelope.

Follow me on:
http://www.vintagepapergoods.de

© Art is Copyrighted by Green Nest and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.

Thank you for stopping by :-)