Set of 5 cute birthday party invitation cards

SPECIAL SALE:
Buy two sets (10 cards) and get one set (5 cards) for free - so you will receive 15 cards for only 20$!

I made a set of five handmade birthday party invitation cards. Ideal to invite your children's friends to a birthday party or garden party.

I also make custom cards for you with any other illustration of my artwork.
Just leave a note which image you would like for the set.
For example you can sent me a link of the poster print image of my shop and I will
design the card for you with the chosen image.

Including 5 envelopes.
Each card measures:

lengh: 4 inch or 10 cm
width: 6 inch or 15 cm

The cards are printed on high resolution heavyweight paper and blank inside.

I ship internationally and the cards will be shipped in a a cello sleeve and board backed envelope.

The watermark Green Nest will not be seen when printed.