Set of 2 Cute forest friends zipper pouch or pencil case with squirrel

I made two cute forest friends zipper pouches from my own design.
With squirrel, little bluebird, mushrooms, flowers, deery, bee and trees.

These pouches are handmade by me with polka dots ribbon and aqua polka dots fabric.
Everything is double stitched.

I printed my GreenNest artwork on cotton - so this is a unique fabric pattern.
The interior is made with cotton fabric also.

It's a great size to keep cellphones or mp3 players in, or for hiding away other small treasures in your big bag. Also as a pencil case or for cosmetics.

Also great as a gift for someone you love!

Width: 7,5 inch or 19 cm
Height: 5 inch or 12,5 cm

I ship international.

© Art is Copyrighted by Green Nest and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Thank you for stopping by :-)