Banner Set with Business Card, Blog etc

I made a premade Etsy Banner Set with Blog Banner and Business Card.
The set includes:

1 Shop banner 760×100 pixel
1 Sale banner 760×100 pixel
1 Vacation banner 760×100 pixel
1 Blog Banner 800 x 200 pixel
3 matching avatar 75×75 pixel
1 business card file 3,5 x 2 Inch with 300 dpi high resolution

With the high resolution business card file you can print your own cards as often as you want at home or use a print company like Vistaprint, Overnightprints, etc.
I also use my business cards as tags- just perforate them and combine with ribbon.

After I received your payment your files will be created within 24-48 business hours and I will sent a high resolution A4 sheet JPG format file with 10 cards via Email and one file with a single business card.

Your Card and Banner will be unique because I sell each card layout only once.

© Art is Copyrighted by Green Nest and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.

Thank you for stopping by :-)